so i'm so far 6 days late on my period, my breast have gotten bigger(not sore or tender though), constipation, lots of discharge, for the past 2 days i've gotten a sharp pain/cramp on my side but for only 2 seconds, increased/decreased appetite, and i have trouble sleeping.but my test came out negative.could i be pregnant?or could it be something different?please help!

It could be either way. First, let's assume that you are pregnant, but you tested negative. Home pregnancy tests measure the level of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in the urine. hCG is a hormone that is secreted by the embryo soon after conception and later by the placenta. So the presence of hCG almost always indicates pregnancy. Different test brands have different sensitivity to hCG, with detection threshold ranging from 20 to 100mIU/ml. So using a more sensitive brand may yield a positive result where a less sensitive brand had failed to do so. You should use the first morning urine for testing as the level of hCG is at its highest. If you test your urine later during the day, excessive fluid consumption may dilute the hCG in your urine to an undetectable level, and give you a false negative. It is also important that you follow the test instruction to the letter in order for the result to be valid. The blood test (conducted at the doctor's office) is the most sensitive, with detection threshold as low as 5mIU/ml.
Now let's assume you are not pregnant. Stress and undiagnosed chronic illnesses can cause your period to come late, and all the other symptoms that you had described.