I'm 21 yrs old but I can't remember if I had my period for February I've takened 2 pregnancy tests that came out to be negative but now I have light cramps and heavy white discharge. Signs of pregnancy?

I have the same problem. I'm 19, my period is a week late & i have light cramps and EXCESSIVE vaginal discharge. my last period was on Jan 30th 2010 and i had sex with my bf on feb 27th a few days before my expected cycle, this was the only time we went without protection. I am going to my doc to see if i can get tested for not only pregnancy but everything in the book and then some that this may be. I also have displasia in my genetics. Its a cancer precursor for the cervix and I got a feeling that this may have something to do with this. I'll let you know how it goes!

I'm 15 and I haven't had sex since 2 weeks before Christmas and I had a period for December and January but I didn't get one for February I have really bad cramps and heavy white discharge and I can't eat hardly and I've been nausiated for 3 weeks. And I don't know whats wrong my mom was just diagnosed with cervical cancer and I have the same symptoms she did and I'm scared.