People are telling me that i have implantation bleeding.
My period was suppose to come on the 7th, but it came on the 10th. Well i thought it was my period. It only lasted 2days. I usually have a sign of starting, but this time i didn't. And the 2nd day was very very light.

I took a test last night, but it said negative.
What do you think?

Implantatin bleeding is a vaginal discharge which usually contains a small amount of pink or brownish blood. Only about one third of pregnant women experience it.
It can happen at the time that the fertilized egg implants itself in the uterus, on average about 6-12 days after ovulation.
If a women is pregnant the amount of HUMAN CHORIONIC GONADOTROPIN, also known as HCG in her system should be at 25% at 10 days past ovulation, 50% at 12 days past and 100% at 2 weeks past ovulation. Home Pregnancy Tests can confirm pregnancy as early as 6-8 past ovulation, tho most women find the test reports are positive at 9-10 past ovulation.