I have miscarried at 3 months of pregnancy and now I started to think that my miscarriage was caused by MMR vaccine I got just a few days before I found out I was pregnant. I ignored this fact and decided to keep the pregnancy for I believed that no vaccine could be having any serious side effects. But I know have started to think that MMR vaccine and miscarriage has got something with each other. What do you think?

I am also positive that MMR vaccine couldn't cause any serious side effects but when it comes to pregnancy I don't think you should have been taken it so it might be that MMR vaccine is the one to be blamed for your miscarriage. I also know that MMR vaccine is supposed to be avoided even in planning pregnancy situation so it is not recommended to be given at least a month before getting pregnant. Anyway I don't get it why you had MMR vaccine I always thought that only babies or younger children gets it or maybe you were planning the pregnancy so you just have wanted to protect yourself from getting measles and rubella. Anyway whatever the reason don't act this way next time you plan the pregnancy.

I know this is quite old - but I too think that there is a connection. I had the MMR vaccine, and I found out I was pregnant shortly after, then a week later I miscarried. I was administered the vaccine as I thought I was pregnant a few weeks earlier and had bloods done, which came back negative, but also showed I was not immune, so they recommended I have it if I was planning a pregnancy. I was told not to get pregnant within 4 weeks, but as we all know, things happen (not on purpose) and I did fall pregnant. I'm now pregnant again, almost 7 weeks along with no complications.

Hi jaydemelissax how was your pregnancy and your baby?hope everything get well
I was facing the same situation like you I was vaccinated on my 3rd week without knowing I'm pregnant but sad to say I had a miscarriage on my 11th weeks now I will be scheduled for a D&C this sat.maybe god has a plan hard to accept but I need to let my baby go back to god maybe god need my baby more than me. I still get so emotional from time to time because i know I take good care of my pregnancy just to make sure my baby will be fine until to his last breath he/she will always be here in my heart my baby is now an angel