Hi, I had a miscarriage 4 weeks ago and i was 7 weeks along. I still havnt had my period, how long does it usually take to get your period back? my OB told me about 14 days. Well 14 days has passed, and iv been having unprotected sex with my bf for 4 weeks since i miscarried and latley iv been really sleepy and feel nauseated. any one else had this?

Hi Juicy: I am sure you bled for a time after the miscarriage, so if you have it usually takes 6 weeks for everything to get back to normal. Just like if you had a baby!

NOW since you have been having unprotected sex since you miscarried - and so sorry to hear about that!!! :-( I might suspect that you could actually be pregnant again!!!!!!! o.O The reason why I say that is this, when you have a baby, a miscarriage, and etopic pregnancy, an abortion. Your pregnancy hormones are really high!!!! SO the chances of you becoming pregnant right away are HUGE!!!! So since you are feeling tired and nauseated, it kind of matches up. And if your OB said 2 weeks and still nothing, then I would say "It's a baby!!!!" so since it's been 4 weeks, I would take another pregnancy test. Your HCG levels - if you are pregnant - should be high enough by now. If it shows negative, wait another week. If you still do not get your period, then take another one.

So please keep me updated OK? I wish you health!!!!

thank you bambi, when i had a miscarriage i bled really really light it was like nothing, but my levels went back down fast also, and iv been having symptoms for like a week or two so idk i think i am again. but thank you, you helped alot and i will keep you update

I'm glad I could help honey, whatever you wish for so do I!!! Definitely let me know!!! good luck hon!

Bambi is the pregnancy master on the forums so on these threads when I post I get the pleasure of just cheering from the sidelines while she makes good points. I just wanted to pop on and post some supporting words for you since I know that having a miscarriage can be very difficult emotionally so I'm sure that you're worrying about a lot of things. I can tell you that you'll probably be successfully pregnant again in no time, and I wish you the best. Please keep us posted!

Hi, I am just wondering how is jucicylover doing? I'm really interesting to find out is she pregnant. I've been reading something about this, but still don't know if you can really get pregnant so soon after miscarriage. I would like to hear the good news of course.
I know that there are chances to get pregnant, but I still haven't talked to anyone who had this experience. Hope to hear from you soon.