My friend just found out that she was pregnant. Before she found out, she got the MMR vaccine and is now afraid that she may have unknowningly harmed her baby. Is this possible or will the child be ok?

my wife conceived 4 days after taking the booster dose of MMR. Doctors warned that there is a theorital risk. We did a lot of research and found out that risk was too low to forgo the joy of having a baby and decided to accept whatever is lay ahead. We are now blessed with a STRONG, HEALTHY, VERY ACTIVE baby boy with no health problems. He is 3 months now. We are so glad we took the right decision. Hope this helps in the decision process whoever in this situation.

hey this helps a lot. i hope my baby will be ok too. i conceived one month after the vaccine.

this really helps a lot because I got an MMR booster and hepatitis booster a couple of days after I conceived. I told the doctor I was trying to conceive and he said there would be no problem. My OB/GYN said there could be problems, not what you want to hear when you have been trying to conceive for months.

I just found out that I was 10 weeks pregnant and when I was 3 weeks before I knew I was pregnant I recieved the MMR, Heb B, Heb C all apart of my nursing degree requirements in college. I am still very worried but your posting helped alot. Thanks