Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!


What is MMR vaccine? Does my 11 months baby need one? What are the alternatives? I just been to pediatrician and I talked with other moms and some of them told me that I need to give him MMr vaccine other said “ no”. I am confused.

Loading...


The Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccine, short MMR can prevent measles infection in 90% of all immunized children, but the remaining 10% may still be able to catch the diseases because they have not responded to the vaccine, or because it has not worked. The first dose of the MMR vaccine is normally given by a GP at between 12-15 months of age and the booster is given at between three and five years. However, parents have the right to be able to choose this vaccine and some have even taken their children abroad to be vaccinated using the single jab.
Reply

Loading...