I think I had a early miscarriage 2 days ago... I had (if you have a weak stomach, I'd stop ready, because what I'm going to say may be disgusting) a real heavy period the 1st day.. I wore a tampon to be and when I woke up, there was like a 3 inch blooding clump.. (sorry I told ya, it was going to be disgustin) So I don't know if I had a miscarriage or not. What do you think? And also what are the chances of me having another miscarriage next pregnancy??

you are 10-13% more likely to have a misacrriage if you have had one in the first tri.

That's not true. if you have had one miscarriage, your chances of having another miscarriage do not increase. if you've had two or more, they increase by about 10%. it's okay. if you did miscarry, you'll be fine.

I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks a week before Thanksgiving and I experienced the same thing as far as passing the clots of blood. Now I just found out on New Years Eve I'm pregnant, I didn't have to have a d&c before will that increase chances of miscarrying again?

O litsey you shouldn't use tampons if you are miscarrying you need to let nature clean itself out, that's what the doctor told me when I miscarried.

I have been with my fiancee for a few years now and just over one year ago we decided to try for a baby. nothing happened for the first six months however in december i fell pregnant, and on the 25th of January i miscarried. I have honestly never know any pain like it. We were both so happy because although we were only trying for six months it felt like a life time!!! especially as some people only have to have intercourse once and they fall pregnant. Around about the same time my friend fell pregnant but she decided to have an abortion. It is probably the most horrible thing to say but i really did and still do wish our situations were swapped over. We really wanted our baby. The emotional pain that accompanies a miscarrige is ridiculous. Our relationship took a turn for the worst because i wanted to talk about our loss because we had built dreams in the month that i was pregnant and spoke about general baby things as you would then our dream was snatched as well as our babys life. Although i wanted to talk about our loss my partner didnt. he used to make jokes about it as a way to deal with it, which was very hurtful on my part although i understood. eventually we spoke about it and he broke down and now we are on the road to recovery and are learning to deal with our loss. Then in April i was 2 weeks late on my period. i didnt want to take a test incase of putting bad luck on it. Sounds silly. But then i had almost the same symtoms as i did in january so i think i may have miscarried again. Then in July i found i was pregnant again however miscarried again...yes again, a few weeks into my pregnancy. We are both absolutely devestated and all we want is a baby. Never realised it would take this long. The emotional strain this has put us under is rather bad. I keep looking on websites to try and justify my miscarriges but nothing as yet has helped. So now...Mid september i am currently ovulating...fingers crossed. I know that sperm can stay inside a woman for up to seven days and that having intercourse in the seven days leading up to ovulation and during can increase your chances of getting pregnant. I am mid ovulation and today i woke up and was sick. I have been sick about 3 times today and also felt unwell yestoday and had a headache and back pain and have not been able to keep any food down and feel sick at the sight of food. Do you think there is a possiblity of another pregnancy?? I think about being pregnant every single day and we want nothing more than to have a baby. The more i want it the less it seems to happen. Do you think i should make an appointment with my gp and speak to him about the miscarriges? It sounds so silly but i have been putting it off because i feel ashamed...it was my baby and i failed to keep it safe. Maybe if i had done something different my baby would be here within the next month. Any advice would be greatly apreciated. Thank you.

Harii, you should have as good a chance of getting pregnancy as anyone else unless there is some sort of condition you haven't talked about. Can you tell me if there's anything else healthwise I'd need to know about?

There is no other condition that i believe could affect my pregnancies. I do have a curved spine but as far as i know and have been informed this is not a risk factor in a pregnancy. Everything thing else is as it should be...or as far as i know.

My understanding of the situation (and I know this sounds odd) is that you would have to have at least four miscarriages before they would consider the possibility that there is some sort of underlying condition. Have ou been checked for PCOS? That is usually a pretty common condition that affects your ability to get pregnant.

Have you checked if you are positive blood type and he is negative? Because when i miscarried it was one of the first things they asked. Your body can reject the baby if you guys have opposite blood type. There is a shot for it, to get rid of the chances of that happening.

If you did miscarry you will be fine?? very wrong