I had sex and the condom slipped out right after he ejaculated. It stayed stuck but nothing came out because he grabbed it right away. I took the morning after pill just in case and got my period 6 days later (March 28th). It was heavy(very unusual for me)and lasted 3 days. I had sex a couple of times again after that with no incidents. On the 12th the condom broke, he hadnt cum yet but when we did realise a bit had squirted out. I took the morning after pill again (seemed ok since it wasnt in the same cycle) and now I'm late. I was nautious last week, no puking though. Could I be pregnant? Or did it just screw up my cycle having taken it twice in a short time

it would be best if u got yourself on an acyual pill- depending on the morning after pill this much is not good- it is normal with this method of bc to have heavy and early period/bleeding- its a super dose of hormones so they really dont recommend its use unless your at least 25 (it still works u can have more side effects) Taking this within the same 30 day time frame will definately cause all sorts of stuff- again, get on the pill :-)
How soon after this last incident did u take it?
According to the dates you gave your really not that late and i would expect it to come in 4-6 days but u could take a HPT (use first response w/first morning urine for max reliability) just to be safe--
I RE-inerate GET ON THE PILL :-) it would be a lot less stress on u physically AND mentally-good luck keep me posted if u can