I’ve been having severe cluster headaches. They tend to come in cycles and mostly in temporal facial region. The pains became sharper with time and meds less effective. They occur during the sleep too. I am less and less effective at the work; I can’t concentrate on anything I do. Sometimes I think I can die from the pain I feel. Is that possible? I mean is there reported mortality from cluster headaches?

No reported mortality is directly associated with cluster headaches, but suicides have been reported in cases where attacks are frequent and severe. The intensity of the attacks often leads suffers to miss time from activities, for example work or school.

I am also a sufferer of chronic headaches. For four 1/2 months, I have had severe headaches, been off work, tried numerous ineffective meds, tried to be patient, but have extreme medical bills, pharmacy bills, ER bills all for nothing, no relief. When I go to ER, they give me morphine and my pain goes away. A few times I was given Vicodin (just a few pills) and the pain goes away, but the doctors will not perscribe for fear of rebound headaches! Now I already get headaches EVERYDAY and NIGHT so I ask, who cares about rebound! And if these meds are for pain and I am in pain, why can't I have them???
I am at the point of trying to get them or anything illegally to remove my pain. This is not the person I am. But I am so frustrated and so scared and so in pain that I do not know what else to do.
Please reply to me any thoughts or advise...

There are triggers to it finding them in all cases this will help shorten the time and frequency . As far as the meds there is no cure .What we can do is try to cope and yes the pain from a cluster head ach will keep you from ever wanting to fall asleep again. I have had them for 29 years in my early years took some 20 Tylenol every day for about 10 years .Tried all the Nero drugs for it was very active exercise was apart of my every day routine till I was 30 and it didn't stop them from coming several times a day and the worst one was the night one most times .I'm here to tell you ,I have figured out some triggers on my own the medical doctors know nothing they are in the dark with this mostly because of insurance agency's and what they will pay for treatment . So we are classified under migraine , well have had those and to us a migraine is a Band-Aid affair .Because of our classification we get mixed up with classic migraine and this is so far from the real truth , that it should be classified under wtf !!!!. .triggers could be another injury your, jaw, neck ,spine ,sinus possibly I say possibly because a lot of meds even a every day use of pain meds from Tylenol and on up can cause sinus congestion and the pain from a cluster head ach causes your nose to run and you to duel . so this new thing on the sinus thing with the cluster isn't well thought out by the medical people ..I have spent a fortune on looking for answers in my life to this consulted with over 200 medical doctors treated by some .My advise to you is to not take narcotics if at al possible believe me I know that the pain is by far the wtf. the down side to narcotics will ruin you forever even Tylenol can ruin you ,my insides are so messes up that I wish I could go back 29 years and not listen or take any thing for it that wasn't a sure thing and with no side affects .The side affects to narcotics will last you a life time and there isn't enough pills or shots to make it go away you will build a tolerance fast and the withdraws from that stuff is not worth your time by having Ch. your plate is full .Find the trigger food, soda, sugar, power drinks ,like gator aid , power aid energy drinks of all kinds can trigger these things .Along with lack of water but not to much . Something in your food a additive a preservative or just the wring vitamin . Get you Spine and jaw, head MRI look to your diet and things you do when it starts could be a hour before or even a day before start taking note of all things and you will have a easer time with Ch. But there is no cure just and we all don't have the same triggers .But you may just find a few things that is triggering yours unfortunately you have to be your own detective with this wtf disease .Hang in there get some rest .