Hi. I had a sinus surgery. I am home now. However, I don`t feel any better. I have migraine headaches. I was prescribed with some pain meds, and they are helpful, but I don`t think I should have headaches at all. What to do?

Hi I had a sinus surgery too. It is normal if you experience migraines following sinus surgery. It is not normal if your migraine cannot be relieved by pain meds. In that case you should notify your doctor. There are some cases when you have to call your doctor. If you experience a sudden increase of bleeding from your nose, which you cannot relieve by pressure or ice, you should notify your doctor. If you have persistent fever greater than 101.5 degrees F, if you have increased swelling or redness of your nose and eyes, and if have clear, thin fluid coming out of your nose… these are all complications following sinus surgery. I was told to maximize moisture in my nose, to avoid allergens and prevent colds.