Hello! I don’t know if my question is stupid or not but I have to solve a dilemma I have regarding mushrooms. The thing is I like eating them and I like those mushrooms and I have mushrooms on my menu almost every day and now I’d like to hear of mushrooms effects for my friend told me that I’m mushrooms addicted. Could it be possible and what are those mushrooms effects like? Thanks

Yes, yes your friend has right at some point but it’s not like a person can become mushrooms addicted. The “trip” is a term that usually described the mushrooms effects and it lasts for about up to six hours. And I’ve heard that the mushrooms effects vary much upon the dosage of mushrooms so I suppose the prettiest feeling are of the low dosage and are manifested by body tingling and you may also feel happy which is not a bad feeling I guess. You might reconsider these facts and maybe you’ll come to the conclusion that those effects are why you like eating mushrooms so much. So anyway like in every other aspect life being moderate is the wise thing for also mushrooms effects might be very negative if taken in abnormal doses or if taken very frequently. The fact is that mushrooms effects, might also be sleepiness, headaches, lethargy, increased emotional sensitivity, sensitivity to light and colors up to some more serious effects such as feelings of fear, anxiety, dizziness, confusion and even hallucination. But to me it doesn’t sound you have those symptoms, just keep on eating them on moderate levels and you’ll provide yourself a good dosage of iron, oh and don’t mix them with eggs and meat. And also don’t take them in combination with other drugs for the effects described might get really high.