Have any of the members of this forum used mri black powder as a pre-work out supplement? I saw this for sale online and it looks good to me. The reviews are indicating that mri black powder does work. The only thing I am still worried about is the side effects. Do you know if mri black powder has any side effects and if there are any, which ones?

I am using mri black powder and I must say that I am pretty satisfied. But my friend who was using it as well had some side effects, nothing serious but you are asking so I am sharing. Because mri black powder contains caffeine which amount is the same as in the two cups of coffee per scoop you could experience rapid heartrate but this depend on your caffeine sensitivity. My friend was very sensitive and sometimes when we were going to the gym late in the evening he couldn't sleep but over time his body got used to supplement and this side effect stop showing. And I have heard that sometimes you can experience diarrhea or an urge to go to the bathroom during workout but this has never happened to me. I would recommend to you to start using this supplement but by the book, no more than regular dosage and you will see by yourself does it working for you. If you experience some bad side effects the easiest thing to do is to stop. I wish you good workout.

My experience with this product was terrible. I think it contributed to a poor state of health longterm, along with absolutely terrible/pass out like feeling while working out. The instructions on the container say to 'drink plenty of water' after using product. Perhaps because w/o water it will melt your liver like butter?? If you want creatine prob just aim for buffered creatine and perhaps caffeine but avoid the extra chemicals

one chemical being the sucralose sugar substitute. I think this is a cheap sugar alternative made in singapore that companies say its 'less calories'. Its chemically altered sucrose using chlorine molocules. I used black powder for 3-6 month stint, sometimes forgetting to 'drink lots of water'. My health was hit after combination of college and moderate alcohol use became sick for 5 months