I need to hear something about cocaine addiction for I think my son is cocaine addicted. He was normal kid until recently but I started to notice some weird symptoms such as incredible energy and happiness, but also significant weight loss but when I finally saw his dilated pupils I got it though I know it might be too late. I don’t get it he is so young to experience cocaine addiction anyway I don’t know how he has come to this point but I want to help him out and would like to here something about cocaine addiction.

Those symptoms you have described are mild symptoms but if he doesn’t get the proper medical and professional help he will have to face the long term effects of cocaine manifested in irritability, mood disturbances , paranoia, restlessness and even hallucinations and if you notice any of these symptoms than it’s about cocaine addiction. Cocaine can be injected which is very dangerous for in this manner the HIV is most common transmitted, but it also can be snored and there you have higher risk of getting cocaine overdoses and this is not the funny condition at all for it might result in death which is usually the case. My cousin was cocaine addicted and I remember this tough period but he was lucky enough to get the right treatment and for that reason he was on behavioral therapy, but I’ve heard of some other approach that turned out to be very effective and it is called cognitive-behavioral therapy. As I understood these therapies teaches the cocaine addicted how to provide self-help learning them by special approaches how it is important to avoid drug related situations and how to develop personal responsibility. I know this now sounds so easy but this is a long term fight that usually gives good results.

Honestly, your probably jumping to conclusions. Dilated pupils do not mean your son is addicted to cocaine. Dilated pupils can be caused by a number of things, and I suggest you do more research before accusing someone of doing cocaine, let alone being addicted to it. Other substances, such as Adderall may be of worth looking into.

It may be cocaine though. I was addicted to cocaine for 4 years before I actually got help for it. But those were the exact symptoms I started out with. Or, a better way to put it, those were the symptoms my family and friends noticed first. After a while, I became extremely irritated when I didn't have it, sometimes almost violent. Just keep an eye on him and if the symptoms get worse, it's probably cocaine. If it is cocaine, get him help asap. Don't let it go on too long or it will be even harder for him to quit.

i use cocaine on a regular basis and im like 80% sure he isnt into it.

you would notice if he did cocaine, he was constantly have a runny nose, and most kids rub there nose causing it to irritate evenmore and look even worse. does your son have a job? because if he doesnt he wouldnt be able to afford to do it in the first place. out off all the drugs its the most expensive, a line is worth generally 10bucks, and that lasts 30 minutes, and you feel like sh*t afterwards, can easily end up spending 400 bucks in a single night.

just keep an eye on your kid and i wish the best for him. he probably did some exctasy which would explain his pupils, hell, even smoking weed does that :-P

just dont jump to conclusions, and if you talk to him about it (do some research first about the drug) and then tell him you have tried it when you were young and make up a story so he can try and relate to you and see that you care.

if you just run into his room calling him a cokehead i dont think you would get anywhere haha

gl though