Okay im 16 & I lost my virginity like a week ago. It was my first time . My boyfriend and i had used a condom but it broke but he didnt cum in me . I am having pains in my lower stomach like if they were period cramp pains when I pee but mostly when im releasing the last of urine. & it feels kinda painful like someone had hit me down there. He also had fingered me ... PLEASE HELP IM SCARED & DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG??

Hi Goldie,

Some pain is normal after losing virginity, or just from having sex.

Since you say the pain is when you urinate you might also have a urinary tract infection, it can happen.  They are common in women after having sex.

If it continues see your doctor.  You can get a UTI without having sex.

Hope it helps.

Are you experiencing any discharge? If yes what color? Does it have an odor? Did you orgasm when having sex? When women have sex and/or orgasm they tighten the muscles in their stomach which causes pain afterwards and up to days later depending on how intense it was for them.

no ididnt have any discharge...

Since there is no discharge you can rule out yeast infection but could still be UTI. I suggest waiting a few days to see if the pain passes. Its normal to feel pain, pressure, and be overall uncomfortable after having sex for the first time. Women tend to squeeze the muscles in their stomachs which feel like a pulled muscle after sex. For example have you ever worked out really hard in gym class and feel fine all week doing it but then the weekend when you don't do the workout you start feeling cramps and pains in your muscle? If so its the same thing you may be experiencing now. Is there a burning sensation when pee'ing or just pain from pushing to pee? If there is a burning sensation then probably UTI if just pain and pressure when pushing probably from your muscles. Good Luck