I am sixteen and I had sex twice this month. My boyfriend pulled out before he came as well. I normally do not have sex and when I do I am very cautious. I am two days late on my period. This month I went to a different country and experiances jet leg, and I have been stressed out. I am wondering if this could have anything to do with it. This never happends to me and I am now very worried. is there any way I could get an abortion without parental consent in the state of Michigan. If not then how much does one cost? How long should I wait to take a pregnancy test, ect. If anyone could please get back to me asap that would be great. Thanks

I do believe you can get an abortion without parental consent & it takes 6-12 days for implantation so wait for about three weeks to test. I hope everything goes well.

mspak, 1st of all, even with the pullout method you are still at risk of pregnancy. You really should be on birth control to prevent any unwanted scares, otherwise you shouldn't even be having sex at your age even though a lot are. However, in the chance you are pregnant, you shouldn't even think about abortion because there's nothing that the baby is guilty for. You and your boyfriend are the ones that had unprotected sex hopefully knowing in the back of your heads " this could lead to pregnancy". I'm not scolding you or anyone else on this topic, I am just stating the facts that if you are indeed pregnant, you should think about your options and abortion shouldn't be one because the baby is not at fault. Put him/her up for adoption and give it a real chance at life and take responsibility for your actions. Don't try to hide it, if you think you're old enough to have sex, you're old enough to start making smart choices. I'm 28 yrs old and have a 3 yr old son that is my world, I wasn't married when I had him but I was in a solid relationship with his father who stood by me the whole time and we were married when Luke was 7 months old and I may be pregnant now because I went off bc 9 months ago and I also have a friend that has been trying for 10 yrs to get pregnant and still hasn't. People like her would love for someone to do the right thing and put an unwanted child up for adoption so that they can finally be parents and give a baby a chance at life and love and everything that comes along with it. Just think, if your parents had decided to abort you because they weren't ready, you wouldn't be here. God gives you a special gift and all you can do is cherish it or destroy any chance it could've had at a great life full of possibilities.