Im 14 live in Maryland & want to have an abortion. I do not want to tell my parenta

Don't put this off.  Try to talk to one of your parents.  If you can't, talk to a clinic.  There are exceptions to parental notification.  Really, don't put this off hoping for a way to avoid telling your parents.

(Article 20-103 of the Maryland Annotated Code)Maryland law requires that one parent or guardian be notified before a minor has an abortion. The parent/guardian does not need to consent (agree) with the minor's choice, but does need to know the minor is planning to have an abortion. Maryland's parental notification law says specifically that no notification is required if, in the judgment of the doctor performing the abortion:The minor is mature and capable of giving her informed consent to the procedure, OR Notification would not be in the minor's best interest, OR Notice may lead to physical or emotional abuse of the minor, OR The minor patient does not live with her parent or guardian, OR A reasonable effort to give notice has been unsuccessful.

It is best to tell your parents of your pregnancy now, and certainly do not have anything done other than under proper medical supervision.
But I would say don't have an abortion. You need to think about the long term consequences. Many regret having an abortion, and one I talked with said she couldn't come to terms with killing her child when she should have been the one to protect it. There is usually the option of adoption.
You may want to have a child when you are married, and then have problems. Think things through carefully.