guys.. i want to know if i can get my girlfriend pregnant on her 1st time sexual intercourse...???? she is a virgin....!! even though i wouldnt use condoms... cause it is a special thing for me...??? :'(

yes you can get her pregnate 1st time 10th time 100th time use condoms and pull out condoms dont always stop pregnacy

Yes its possible to ger her pregnant so please use condoms and you should find out about sex and pregancy as much as possible before u do anything.

A girl/woman can pregnant any time.

Stop being so 'proud' and be safe. Much more mature.

yes... i totally agree with her, USE A CONDOM EVERYTIME. it will prevent pregnancy and some stds. even if shes on BC and you dont have a std, or think you dont have one, still use a condom to be sure.

YES your girl can...I know... i thought i could not the first time (i know which was stupid but i was young)but now i have an 11 year old to show for it.....

Trust me I know. I used a condom and my girlfriend was on Bith control Shots. She is 3 moths pregnant now. she is 19 and I'm 20 my advise to you is practice safe sex or keep it in your paints. You play, you pay.

I want to get my girlfriend pregnant