my husband srarted shaking all over his body then felt nausea. it passed after a few minutes. then it followed by burning in his stomache or abdominal area and lower rib cage.  then "sore" in his left arm. he said from laying on it in bed... I am mostly concerned about the uncontrollable shaking that came on suddenly. Any ideas of what could be oing on?

Hi Guest,

If you haven't already take him to the emergency room or call an ambulance.

His symptoms could indicate a heart attack - you don't always have that clutching chest pain.

Better to be safe than sorry.

Good luck.

ugh. That's what i said. he said if I call 911 he would leave.. So now I have been awake all night listening to him sleep. (at least he is breathing) He seems to be okay now. I am not quite sure what to look for now.

Keep your eye on him. If he seems very tired tomorrow or has any trouble catching his breath - like not being able to speak in a complete sentence without stopping, call 911.

Men can be stubborn.