My problem is confusing the hell out of me. I have been married for two months to a guy that I have dated for 5 years before marriage. We tend to get into arguments and he is usually not very responsive during arguments which makes me feel helpless. Last night, we had such an argument over sexual matters where I felt that I can not sleep unless he resolves and does what I needed him to do and hence I kept asking him to make an effort but he kept telling me he is too tired to do anything now and we should wait till morning. So I was shaking him to keep him from sleeping and ended up frustrated enough to force him to have intimacy , the force did not work and he got angry and became more rigid and ignored me endlessly and finally he said he will hit me if i did not let him sleep now. He twisted my arm and that made me angry and I kicked him a few times when he said that he will go out of the house and I told him he should and that his anger is not going to resolve anything, this time his anger will end everything and he is too selfish to consider my feelings. This was when he slapped me and called me some names. I was too shocked and I slept outside and I have been thinking of leaving him ever since, He still does not think he did anything wrong, just keeps saying that I made him slap him by not letting him sleep when he needed to and that he does not enjoy it but has to do it to stop me , I think thats c**p since there can be no excuse for slapping somebody, Should I leave the marriage right away?

First of all - I am a woman too and I do get way out of my mind when I can't get what I want just at that very moment. So, I understand your point of view. And just so there is no doubt - slapping or whatever form of violence is not acceptable.
But you really do need to start living in the real world! You can't get everything you want just when you want it. Even kids learn they need to wait for their dessert. You were shaking him awake so he could do what you wanted....hey, what could possibly be so important that it couldn't wait for a man to get some sleep and talk this trough when he is more clear headed?

I being a women completly understand where you are coming from. He is 100% wrong, he could have gotten up and went into another room if he was that annoyed. His excuse ''you made me do it" and the fact he doesnt have any remorse for doing so means that he might do it again because "you made him do it" and next time it could be more severe. If you truly love him you should consider therapy if not you should get those papers. goodluck