Just like the other posts, I am having some of the same symptoms. I have nausea, a burn under my rib cage, and I belch horribly. This all started over a week ago, with dry heaves. Later came the abdominal burn and belching. I can't seem to get rid of it. I'm not hungry and it seems to get worse at night. I toss and I turn. This is really starting to get old. I have had blood tests and have not heard back yet. If anyone can suggest something, I would really appreciate it. %-)

My husband has the same symptoms that you are describing. He says it feels like someone is putting a cigarette out in his stomach.
The Doctor says he has an ulcer and put him on Prylosec, which you can purchase over the counter without a script. Follow the package directions.
This med worked for him for a while, then they did nothing. Doctor now has him on a prescription med called Carafan. It is a liquid which he takes 4 times a day, one hour before meals, and one dose before bed which is a few hours after his last meal, as this stuff has to be taken on an empty stomach.
He has not had a flair up since he started this new med. Mention this to your Doctor and see what he says, it's worth a try.