Hello, guys. I have begun to worry recently. The thing is that my kid started limping. He is 4 years old and I really don’t know what is wrong with him. I was hoping someone here knows some answers. This will mean a lot to me if someone can answer. Thank you in advance for all your help.

Hello, there. This sudden limping can be caused by Parthes disease. I don’t know if you’ve heard about it. It belongs to a group of aseptic necrosis of the bones. Here, the circulation is compromised in the femoral head. As a result, there is bone softening. Besides limping, kids usually complain on hip pain. You should consult a pediatric orthopedist about this. He will give you good advices. Bye!

Hello, everyone. I have also heard about Perthes disease. My little cousin had it. He first started to complain on hip pain. Later, he began with limping. As far as I know, few years later, he was back to normal. It seems that the process itself passed. In order not to play guess game, take your kid to a doctor. Only after testing, you will know what is wrong with your kid. I hope he will be all right. Bye!