Hi, folks. Since I am new at this, I wanted to ask here something. I have a one years old son and I am wondering if I can give him some chocolate to eat. I really don’t know how this would affect him. That is why I would really appreciate all your replies considering this. Thank you in advance.

Hello. I am mother of two, so I can tell you my own experiences. I would recommend you not to start with giving sweets to your boy too early. Eventually, he will ask for it. However, you don’t need to start first. Chocolate is pretty sweet for that age. You may give it to him from time to time. You can consult an expert. Good luck! Bye!

Hello, everyone. I would agree with the previous post. Chocolate is maybe too sweet for a baby of that age. I have also heard that chocolate is an allergen. You really don’t need to expose him to soon to that allergen. It is also bad for teeth. Your son is just starting with his teeth growing. You don’t have to expose them to chocolate. I hope I’ve helped. Bye!