I'm 15 and I masterbate every other day, my labia minora is swollon, it never goes down! Its right next ro my clit, it over laps my clit! Not painful or anything! Please can you help me with any treatments or home remedies? Is it normal? ! Please help!

hi,

i thinkyou have two possibilities:

- stop masturbating,til it´s gone/stop rubbing your clit

- tell your parents and go to the doctor

´cause it´s maybe because you were masturbating too often,

i don´t know  your parents,but mine got furious when they caught me masturbating with a friend,

so i think you just better stop rubbing.

You say it's not painful so it may not really be swollen. Your vulva does get engorged with blood when you are excited similar to the same process that causes an erection for a guy. Or that may simply be the natural size/shape of your labia.

To find out if it's something you are causing you will have to stop masturbating for a few days, maybe a week. Is it worth it to give up that much pleasure?

Circumscribe masturbation and look if this condition may continue. If the swelling still exist, then you may have an infection, yeast infection is possible. Yeast infection is caused by a fungus called "Candida albicans" which is normally found in small amounts in the vigina. This infection is often found on people with weakened immune system. 

Women with yeast infection may develop symptoms including:

Pain/itch/burning at vulva area

Pain/itch/burning in vagina

Pain during intercourse and/or urination

Cottage cheese like vaginal discharge

Swelling and pain around the vulva

Yeast infection is not something serious in most cases, but lots of women are bothered by recurrent infection and can't find their way out. You should see a doctor and get prescriptions to avoid a worse condition. There's a herbal medicine named *************SPAM**************** also works well, you can google it and have a look. Hope you can get rid of your ailment soon.