Couldn't find what you looking for?


im 15 ive been with my boyfriend for a year now and ive been having sex with him forbnthe past 6months or so. when we get to the point of doing it he puts it in and i get a really bad burning sensation and its normally gets very swollen and sore i really dont know what to do as i havent told my parents that i am having sex and i dont want them finding out till im 16-17 but i dont wanna leave this problem as it gets worse and i wanna be able to have fun can any help me on how to cure this i havent alot of money and im not comfortable enough to go and see my doctor!?!


Exactly sounds like a yeast infection to me although you haven't have the most tipical symptom"itching". 

Women with yeast infection may develop any one or all these symptoms including:

Pain/itch/burning at vulva area

Pain/itch/burning in vagina

Pain during intercourse and/or urination

Cottage cheese like vaginal discharge

Swelling and pain around the vulva

You can try to eat lots of plain yogurt or put it directly on your privates. I suggest you to see a doctor and get it tested. Yeast infection is not always caused by sex, virgins may also possible get one. If you do have one, you'll get prescriptions. Herbal medicine called SPAM could also be a good option since herbs are more natural and can always get infection treated more completly but without carrying drug resistence and side effects. You could google it and have a look.

Good luck!