Hi I'm 19 years old have never had an STD and have only been with 2 guys. I have been sexually active with my bf of 7 months for a couple of months now and everything seemed normal. We had sex the other night, twice. A couple of days later I noticed my inner labia were swollen and my vagina was a little itchy. I have no discharge and it does not burn when I pee. We've had sex before and this has never happened, what can it be? I'm a little worried!

Health Guru
Hi i looked up symptoms similar to yours on Google and this is one me the things it came up with, not saying it is what you have though.

Based on your symptoms,I support your doctors diagnosis as the cause of your discomfort is a cyst -a Bartholin cyst to be specific.Bartholin glands are situated on either sides of the vagina,and when the opening of the glands gets blocked,they appear as cysts coz the secretions get blocked inside the gland and they start to swell.

Hope this is some use to you :-)

It seems like you're having a yeast infection. Yeast infection is caused by a fungus called "Candida albicans" which is normally found in small amounts in the vigina. This infection is often found on people with weakened immune system, in most cases it is not the sex activities which bring women yeast infections.

Women with yeast infection may develop symptoms including:

Pain/itch/burning at vulva area

Pain/itch/burning in vagina

Pain during intercourse and/or urination

Cottage cheese like vaginal discharge

Swelling

Yeast infection is not something serious in most cases, but lots of women are bothered by recurrent infection and can't find their way out. You should see a doctor and get prescriptions to avoid a worse condition. There's a herbal medicine named . Pill also works well, you can google it and have a look. Hope you can get rid of your ailment soon.

Health Guru
Hi I think Luclopez005 would be better to go to the doctor and get a proper diagnosis first before taking anything just in case it isn't either of these things