Hi everybody. Im 19years of age, virgin and masturbation became my habit but i only rub my clit but i like it rough, nothing more nothing less and I'm afraid that my labia minor will stretch out. Is that even possible?. I mean does everyday clit rubbing affects my labia minora appearance or its color? Thank you.

Health Guru
Hi Angela, masturbating every day shouldn't make any difference to labia size or colour :-)

Frequent masturbation will not affect the appearance of your labia, cause them to "stretch out" or change the colour. However, masturbation will increase the blood flow to your vulva and consequently there may be a slight increase in colour and size while you are aroused and is only temporary.

Enjoy your body :)

Thank you for your help.

Thank you very muchh

Health Guru
Your welcome Angela and I hope the advice helps you :-)

Yup, every time you masturbate clitorally or vaginally, your labia gets a little bigger and maybe darker from the stimulation. Instead, try pleasuring yourself anally. You can try butt plugs, vibrators, dildos, beads, or even just your fingers. Use plenty of lube and start slow and small. I'm sure you will find the experience amazing.

Health Guru
senior admin I don't know where you have got your information from about that but there is no proven connection between masturbation and the size and colour of the labia, the size and colour is made up in your genetics and your probably find other close family members have the same.

Health Guru
Your information you are giving is not the truth though and your confusing people that come here for correct answers!

I disagree with your statement. Please cite sources to back up your claims. So far, the anecdotal stories here overall support my position. I will admit that I have seen no scientific studies that support either position, but I suspect neither have you. If you can show me any reputable studies supporting your position, I while readily admit I'm wrong... and maybe let the fingers do more walking :-) I think the readers have the right to make informed choices. If they think I'm wrong and want to take their chances, that's OK with me. But I did my part to be helpful and they will have no one to blame but themselves if they suffer any unintended consequences.