I noticed a few days ago that my vagina was burning,i thought that would go away,but now, there are 2 pimple like things on my vagina near my bum-hole. my labia is swollen,and it itches.it hurts to walk or move.My discharge isn't normal,its yellow, and it doesn't smell normal,it smells sour.i have never had sex,but i do shave.what is this? yeast infection?or just dryness?please respond ASAP!

Indeed sounds like a yeast infection. Yeast infection is caused by a fungus called "Candida albicans" which is normally found in small amounts in the vigina. This infection is often found on people with weakened immune system, in most cases it is not the sex activities which bring women yeast infections.

Women with yeast infection may develop symptoms including:

Pain/itch/burning at vulva area

Pain/itch/burning in vagina

Pain during intercourse and/or urination

Cottage cheese like vaginal discharge

Swelling

Yeast infection is not something serious in most cases, but lots of women are bothered by recurrent infection and can't find their way out. You should see a doctor and get prescriptions to avoid a worse condition. There's a herbal medicine named . Pill also works well, you can google it and have a look. Hope you can get rid of your ailment soon

thank you c:

The bumbs may be cuz of shaving but the other stuff do sound like yeast infection but dot worry it's very common and you can go see your doctor about it

Hi...unfortunately i do have the same symptoms...and i went to the doctor and he gave me a cream....and a pill to put in my vagina....is this to yeast infection......?