I rub my clit a lot for masturbation.  Sometimes, I notice that it gets really itchy afterwards.  This itch is really bad, almost unbareable.  Last time this happened, if figured it was because of my pubic hair (i shave it so it's very coarse), so I went to take a shower and shave it all off (It had been a while since I last shaved). That realived it somewhat, but it was still bareably itchy.  Earlier, I was rubbing myself again, and I got that same itch.  I had shaven recently so the hair isn't that long.  I just don't know what it is.  My vagina is fine, it's just my clit.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

that happens to me too its probably normal c;

Sounds like a yeast infection to me. Yeast infection is caused by a fungus called "Candida albicans" which is normally found in small amounts in the vigina. This infection is often found on people with weakened immune system, in most cases it is not the sex activities which bring women yeast infections.

Women with yeast infection may develop any one or all symptoms including:

Pain/itch/burning at vulva area

Pain/itch/burning in vagina

Pain during intercourse and/or urination

Cottage cheese like vaginal discharge

Swelling and pain around the vulva

Yeast infection is not something serious in most cases, but lots of women are bothered by recurrent infection and can't find their way out. You should see a doctor and get prescriptions to avoid a worse condition. There's a herbal medicine named . Pill also works well, you can google it and have a look. Hope you can get rid of your ailment soon