I'm 17 years old and I'm a virgin, but I have done oral a few recent times. Starting last night I had an unbelievably itchy and uncomfortable labia on the inner part around the vagina opening. I woke up this morning and nothing had changed. It looks pretty normal to me, minus the redness from irritation, and I've always had some sort of white discharge in my vagina, so that's still there. I don't know if this is something I should worry about or not? My boyfriend who is the one that's eaten me out has never had sex with anyone or done anything with anyone else and neither have I, we're both virgins and he doesn't have STDs. I don't know what warning signs of yeast infections or anything are, could it be the beginning of something like that? I don't have a gyno or anything but I guess I should tell my parents I should start going, but until then if anyone has any advice for me, that would be awesome. :)

Exactly sounds like a yeast infection. Yeast infection is caused by a fungus called "Candida albicans" which is normally found in small amounts in the vigina. This infection is often found on people with weakened immune system, in most cases it is not the sex activities which bring women yeast infections.

Women with yeast infection may develop symptoms including:

Pain/itch/burning at vulva area

Pain/itch/burning in vagina

Pain during intercourse and/or urination

Cottage cheese like vaginal discharge

Swelling and pain around the vulva

Yeast infection is not something serious in most cases, but lots of women are bothered by recurrent infection and can't find their way out. You should see a doctor and get prescriptions to avoid a worse condition. There's a herbal medicine named . Pill also works well, you can google it and have a look. Hope you can get rid of your ailment soon.