Hi, Recently i was helping my dad with shovelling lead out the sand at my shooting club to earn some money, A few days later i felt a pain around that area. I thought i just pulled a muscle in my groin but then i checked and it was my left testicle. now im just hitting puberty and when i was 11 i checked and i only had 1 testicle (my right) but now a second one has appeared and its alot higher than the right one and it hurts when touched. i just left it a few days but now its starting to swell up, its twice the size of my right one and im getting freaked out. its friday and i have an appointment with the docters on monday, i read somewhere that if its cancer there would be no pain and there would be a lump but there isn't. could anyone give my any tips on how to keep the swelling down (apart from antibiotics) thanks.

It might be cysts , and it´s not a big deal .Just make an appointment with doctor .