My left testicle is way smaller then my right My left testicle is really small compared to my right and sometimes my left testicle goes out of the ball sack and goes up and gets stuck so i push it back in. When i go yo sleep it scares me that my left testicle will go up into my stomach.

About how big are your testicles? How old are you and have you hit puberty ? Didnyour right testicle suddenly got bigger than your left or has it always been that way?

I'm 15 i been past puberty and idk i think my left testicle shrunk its almost non-existent, my right is about 80% bigger then my left. Like my left testicle is as big as a small peanut. Also today i checked for a lump on my right testicle and i felt a lump, I'm scared i might have testicle cancer but i also herd that it can just be a cyst

Wow that is quite small.... has your left testicle always been down in your scrotum? Also what does the lump feel like? How big is it and where at is it on your testicle ?

As long as i can remember my left testicle has been down in my scrotum as of 2015 it's been going out. The lump i think is between the two testicles, it doesn't really hurt but a long time ago i felt a lump that was much smaller and hurt when i toughed it i guess it grew or something.

Also the lump is like a size of a big pimple

Where are you from? Are you required to have yearly physicals from a doctor? If so why hasn't they mentioned anything about it ? If I weren't you I would get it checked out by a doctor just to be safe

Im from Arizona i got a checkup 2 weeks ago but i never noticed a lump on my testicle. And i was with my brothers and sister and that embarrassing.

Seriously?! Your doctor brings you all in the same room together? I can understand when you are younger yea that's fine but once you are in your teens and going through puberty you need your own seperate visit so you can discuss such private matters.....