I had a very tender right testicle which caused discomfort in my lower abs and my testicle while sitting or walking. It disappeared in about 3-4 days. Then on the 4th day I do a self exam and find a small pea sized lump on my right testicle. I was able to move the lump around, so I'm guessing its on my testicle and not an underskin pimple. The next day, I can't find the lump anymore. Should I be concerned?

I recently had the same exact experience a couple times. I will say though that chances are you still have that lump. They can sometimes feel like they dissappear and then will turn up again. I think it's because they are surprisingly hard to find. I had the lump checked out by the doctor a few years ago (before I experienced any tenderness) and he didn't sound to concerned. He said just check out the lump every now and then and make sure that it doesn't grow. If it does, then get it checked out again. It sounded like he just thought it was a cyst. The tenderness didn't come until a little later and it wasn't until I started heavy exercising that I started to experience the slight pain. So not sure what to tell you, I'm kinda in the same boat. let me know if you hear anything.

Hi guys...

I am momentarily experiencing the same issue. I felt a slight discomfort when touching my right testicle... it started a few day ago. I read about varicocele and thought it could easily be that beacuse I felt something strange on the tubes leading to the testicle. Like there were more of the in comparison to the left side. It was just a feeling of discomfort. It seemed that one side of the testicle was sensitive. And the feeling started disappearing... I feel it is starting to go away. I was in the gym few days ago and did my legs... 2 hours of leg exercise. Maybe I iritated something... I dont know but I found some connection points with your stories...

Did anyone else had the same problem? Experience people... talk.

Hi guys.. i have got the exact same problem.. basically, my right testi seems to have a little lump on it but when i went to see the doctor for an emergancy he sed there was nothing there!.. a week later i realised that the little lump comes and goes. i was glad that it had gone, but i soon realised b4 i went to bed that it came back. It isn't directly on my testica, its just above it like in the tube or something. I dont know what it is but its quite scary and i want it removed asap.

a few days ago i noticed that my right testicle was tender if i touched it at the side, i took a light knee inbetween my legs in training on monday and i also lift weights so it may be related, i checked it out after my bath and theres a small lump at the bottom of my right testicle and if i hold the lump its tender and it can move around so im guessing that its not attached to the actual testicle. its kinda in the same place as the tube is attached on my other testicle. im also 16 yr old so this may affect it. booking a docs appointment asap but any help would be good.

I am currently suffering from the same thing. The tube above the testicle is painful when touched. The tube itself also feels firm compared to the left side. If I strain myself in any way, such as working out past my limits the whole testicle seems to become swollen. Which then Im given antibiotics and to reduce the swelling. I had an ultrasound which showed there's a cyst on the tube that holds the sperm. I am military so I've been in and out of Urology. They are telling me having the whole testicle removed is my only option besides taking antibiotics when ever it becomes swollen. I have no idea what to do.

I'm on treatment for something like this. It started all of a sudden, My right testicle got swollen like 2 times it's regular size..
Doctor told me I've got Epididymitis caused by Stap. Aureous ( an infection) and prescribed me Zinnat.

The reason for my swollen testicle was that the infection came down right to my right fellow, hehehehe ..,

Another symptom I had was that sometimes at nigth (always at night) while sleeping, I got a real bad pain right in my anus, (I called it Big-Bubba's-Visit) and that was awful... but it was caused by the same infection...

How I got that infection?? I dunno, but you can get S.Aureous mostly at hospitals, not-so-well washed clothes, public baths, etc...

Hope this helps...

To the guys who posted above, I'm glad that you got help and I'm hoping that people on this thread have gotten the same help. When there are certain issues, you do not want to wait on those any longer than you have to! You should always try to see a physician as soon as possible if your testicles swell or something like that. Thanks for posting.

i have also recently developed the same problem and was given antbiotics for seven days 2 days after treatment was finshed i still had discomfort and has started swelling again

Gentlemen,

Have the same problem, saw a urologist who said that I just have very sensitive testicles. He did not detect any lumps or anything. For myself, I noticed that wearing briefs "support" my testicles better than boxers (they don't "hang" as much, so you may want to try this if you mainly wear boxers or go commando.

Guys im in this boat like you wouldnt beleive!

Im a swimmer, and resently been starting a weight lifting excersive with two of my buddies. 

Today i had this discomfort when sitting down, and walking.

and i felt my right testi, and it was slightly swollen like a bean compared to a lima bean.

The tube was very, in a way smooshy unlike my left. 

i dont know what to do and im very scared, btw im 16 years of age.

What did you end up doing to cure or treat this. I have exactly the same symptoms.

Same thing. Sensitive testicles so wearing briefs helps. Specially during workouts. I recall the college gym instructor insisting on 'support'. Bye bye boxers.

My testicals have totally disappeared and it's just a little lump inside I'm a bit concerned