Ok so about a week ago i had a small throbbing in my right testicle. Of coarse i figured nothing much of it and expected it to go away. I now have lost that throbbing, but the right side groin is sore and the right testicle is slightly enlarged, but not too much....in fact im not sure if it is bigger at all it was hard for me to tell. There is no difference in terms to the right one being harder, and there are no bumps on either one of the testicles. Along with the groin pain i have been getting a slight fever of about 99 something and then eventually goes back to normal. Does anyone know what this is??? Im planning on going to the doctor about it but i think it might be epididymitis. Any help would be awesome, thanks.

Nah, you don't have epididymitis! Have it checked out and don't worry quite so much.
Only a doctor and a test can really give you a good answer. Fever is not good.
That's a sign of infection. Just go to a doctor and be done with it. I am searching for a problem I have for a
enlaged testicle. Just happened yesturday but it scared the b-whoha out of me and my wife. I have had a hernia and believe me brother you don't want one of those. Ask the doctor why, he'll tell you. I may have lifted too much at a odd angle yesturday when I put the wheels on a painters scafold by myself. Lifted one corner and the other wheel falls out and then go back and put it on and so forth.
Good luck anyway with your proble.
Don't bother writing back to me... I'm otta here...

I Had The Saame Problem Because I Fell Out. Of Bed And Hit My Baalls On My Chair Beside My bed That Morning I Had Throbbbing In My Righ Testicle But Though Nothing Of it Aand Put aaa Ice Paack On It Now My Right Testicle is the size of a chicken egg is red and sore and hard on top