I'm 15 and 6'6. I'm overweight and losing it. I've lost 24kg. My penis is 3 inch when hard. Please help and if the truth is harsh please just say it. But I need to know will my penis grow or will I forever have a small penis?

Hi Help,

Your penis can grow into your early 20's.

Being overweight can make your penis appear smaller.  Any fat on the groin hides the shaft.

Average for an 14-15 year old is 4-5".  Average for an adult male is 5.1".  Yes, some are bigger but there are just as many that are smaller than that.

Hope it helps.

Thanks I've heard of late growers. Is there anyway to tell if I'm one of them?

Not really.

You should have well developed pubic hair. Do you have armpit hair? Has your voice broken? Any other body hair, chest? How often do you shave, full beard or just mustache?

I'm assuming you've had your growth spurt being 6'6".

Well yeah I guess it's all there. I'm still growing as well as I gained 2 inches in height in the last 11 months. My penis hasn't grown though, well not much anyway.