Hi I'm just going to get straight to the point here I'm 13 I sound 15/16 (Awkward talking about this) I have hair down there and on my legs and arms I'm pretty sure I hit puberty a lot faster than a lot of other guys. Like I said I'll just get straight to the point I'm about 6 inches (I'm guessing you know what I mean and I just want to know if this is normal) and I'm about 5'3 (And a half?) I've been a little confused and I know I'm going through puberty (For some reason I'm more nervous talking to my parents about this rather than some strangers on the internet) I don't know if this is the right place to talk about this but I'd like someone to kinda clear up what's goin' on here.

Hi Spiky,

You're bigger than average.

Average, erect, is 3-4" for a 13-14 year old.  It's 5.1" erect for an adult male.

You'll likely have a growth spurt in a year or two, height wise.  Your penis can grow into your early 20's.

Alright thank you for responding but I don't really care about my penis size I just want to know what's going on with my voice right now

You didn't ask about that earlier, no problem.

Your voice is going to change. As it does the muscles of your larynx kind of need to relearn how to work so your voice may at time change from a higher to lower pitch and back again. We call it "breaking." It's normal. It can start changing at any time. It can also take a while for it to fully "settle in".

You already have pubic hair. Armpit hair may/may not come in before about age 16. You should hit a growth spurt around 15 or so.

You'll likely soon have a mustache, if you don't already have one coming in. By about 16 you'll be shaving.

Anything else? Feel free to ask specific questions.