I hit puberty when I was 13 now I'm gong to turn 15 in 4 months and my penis just hasn't grown. Nothing is satisifiying me. I have a beard not very dark light and i shave and have hair everywhere legs arms belly chest armpits sideburns mustache. Deep voice gained more height but only one thing didnt change is the penis. Im thinking its low testosterone.

Hi Rez,

I doubt it is low testosterone.  You are developing well.  Not all 14 year olds have chest, belly, or armpit hair.

Average for a 14-15 year old is 4-5" erect.

its 2 inch flaccid and 4 inch erect. I dont think it will grow. But if it doesn't grow by the age of 17 what should I do???

There is nothing you can do if it doesn't grow. It's part of your DNA, like the size of your fingers/toes.

Average for an adult male is 5.1". It can grow into your early 20's.

But every penis has to grow it hasn't developed at all. It hasn't developed girth and length. Literally I have sideburns that go up to my chin now and I am 5'8. I have belly chest leg armpit pubic hair tons of it. I weight 70kg