Hi im a 16 year old male. Im curious to know if I am a late bloomer because my penis is 1 sometimes 1.5 inches soft and and 3 inches hard? Im 5'9 and over weight maybe me being over weight is the cause but I don't know. I have asked my uncle, and my cousins if they were late bloomers and none of them were. I don't know if something is wrong with me any response will help.

Hi Jarhead,

First off your penis can grow into your early 20's so it can still grow.

Secondly, yes.  Being overweight can make your penis appear smaller.  Any fat on the groin "hides" part of your penis.

You don't indicate any other signs of puberty so we can't know if you are a late bloomer or not.

Thanks for the reply medic-dan. I have pubic hair and im starting to develop armpit hair. My voice has slightly gotten deeper but I cracks there and then. Im also starting to develop leg hair and arm hair including a mustache. But I have seen any changes with my penis.

You might be a little bit behind. Most guys will start to develop armpit hair by age 15 or so, some earlier.

You will catch up. No one can guess how big your penis will get though.

Hey medic-dan my voice has gotten pretty deep now and im starting to develop a lot more facial hair. But my penis hasnt seemed to grow at all. Can you explain the steps of puberty for me? Or is it always in a differnet order?