Okay, so.. my period is due anywhere from the 23rd to the 28th and always goes 3 days. It's the 7th of March now and I've still got no period, instead I've got a clear mucous discharge.

One thing about me, I got pregnant last year in November and had a beautiful baby boy, August 11th. My period went back to being regular by the second month after having him and has always come between the 23rd and 28th. Never a day late.

Anyways, I've taken 4 home pregnancy tests so far and all have come out negative. My beasts are extremely tender, I've noticed that I'm retaining water like crazy this past two weeks, been having cravings for certain foods and aversions to some smells. I feel different. My husband and I haven't been actively trying to have another child because it was advised to wait a year for another, but we haven't been preventing it either as neither of us believe in birth control. We do want another baby, but we don't want to get our hopes up... this is driving the both of us crazy, I keep worrying that there is something seriously wrong with me and my husband keeps trying to reassure me that I'm fine.. but how could I be if I've missed my period? I've got no signs of it coming, no cramps or anything. Just crazy mood swings, cravings, aversions to smell, water retention and my mod stabilizers have stopped working, as they did during my first pregnancy.

Advice is welcomed!

-Amanda

I wouldn't worry with clear discharge. Look out for slightly bloody, pink watery discharge or even white discharge with some red in it.
It could be you are just late. ON the other hand, you mention you feel different, and some smells make you nauseous.
You might be pregnant but very early on, so even a home preg. test would still come out as neg.
I would get a blood test, that is the most accurate and will let you know sooner than a home test.

Tbh I never had slightly bloody, pink watery discharge with my first pregnancy, which was odd because a lot of my friends who ahve multiple children told me about that. I don't know. I'll let it go for a bit longer. Probably until next period is due, if it still hasn't shown, then I'll be going to get a blood test done. %-)