Hello, my problem is a little confusing. My period normally comes every 35 days, but it hasn't come yet. I have had sex, but always with spermicide condoms and spermicide foam. I am very nervous and also just had diarrhea yesterday(possibly it is late because of stress, which might have led to the upset in my intestines.) I took two home pregnancy tests but both came out negative. I am 18 and very confused. PLEASE HELP!

I wouldn't be too concerned about it if I were you. You period can be late out of the blue for no apparent reason at all and If you are having negative tests I would say - your just late.. Stress is the number one cause of late periods and you did say you have been under a lot of it.
You can go see your Gyn if you are overly concerned and he can give you a blood test but they just about as accurate as home tests. you can't have a pregnancy without the HCG hormone. The doctor can also giveyou a rx for hormones that will jump start you cycle too if necessary. Have you ever considered gettting on the pill? It will regulate your periods and they are over 99% effective in preventing pregnancy when taken daily. Good luck to you
ps ( i too am late this month and I "never" am...and have had a negative pregnancy test..I have a good amount of confidence that they are accurate enough afteryou "miss" your period where I know I am just "late"- maybe its in the air???) Anyone else have a "late" period this month-lol...