Hi I am 25 years old and I had my tubes tied after I had my son via c-section. I havn't had any problems really until lately. Now my period is 11 days late and I have no pms. I don't know if I am pregnant or not. I took a test 2 days after my missed period at first there was not a line in the test area but about 20 minutes later I looked at it and there was a faint pink line in the test area. I figured maybe I didni't put enough urine on it so I added a little more. It only made the lines run. I don't know what I should do. My husband isn't worried I don't think but I am. Do you think it might be pregnancy or tubal pregnancy. I know it can happen and I guess that is what worries me the most.

I had my tubes tied, cut, and burn in june of 1999 and my cycle is 15 days late. I took two pregnancy tests and they both were negative. Also I have frequent urination, back pain, moody, and my breasts are fuller. If anyone out there can tell me if I can become pregnant please share your experience with me. I am going to my doctor friday.

Sure you can.It's been 4 years I also had mine tied,cut and burnt.I am now 4 weeks pregnant.Good Luck