HI THERE...THIS IS MY FIRST TIME DOIN THIS. BUT I HAVE A QUESTION..I WAS SUPPOSE TO GET MY PERIOD ON THE 26TH OF MAY 2010 AND 8 DAYS LATER I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN MY PERIOD AND YES I DID HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX WITH SOMEONE BOT ONE TIME. SHOULD I TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST OR SHOULD I JUST WAIT IT OUT. I ONLY MISSED MY PERIOD A FEW TIME BUT IT WILL COME 2 OR 3 DAYS LATE.BUT I WASNT HAVIN SEX WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN.AND WHEN I STARTED HAVING SEX I NEVER MISSED A PERIOD.

SO IF U CAN GIVE ME SOME ADVICE ON MY SITUATION THANK YOU

Hi someone359,
Yes is is totally possible for you to be pregnant with sexual activity. It doesnt matter if it is the first time or many times after. Being the first time doesnt guarantee that you wont get pregnant. There are alot of symptoms of pregnancy which include: nausea (can be in the morning or throughout the day), VERY tender breasts, frequent urination, dizziness, being very tired, very emotional or moody (due to the increase in hormones that your body isnt used to yet).
I would buy a home pregnancy test (they have packs with a free test), and take the test with your first morning urine. If there appears two lines in the test (even if the second line is VERY faint) you are pregnant.
If you are pregnant, you should start taking prenatal vitamins and seek the care of a physician. Take good care of yourself and eat well, you have a little life growing inside of you. Dont worry yourself, you will be fine.
Lots of hugs to you, and let us know how you are doing, allright?

Hugs,
Hizgrace