HI IM VISITING MY BOYFRIEND IN LA B4 I CAME DOWN FROM MICHIGAN_ I HAD JUST GOT OFF MY PERIOD, WE HAVE HAD SEX MULTIPLE TIME UP UNTILL THE NIGHT B4 MY PERIOD STARTED AGAIN_ WE USE THE {PULL-OUT} METHOD AND HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR A YEAR AND A HALF NOW SUCCESFULLY! HERES THE THING MY PERIOD ONLY LASTED 2 DAYS {KINDA HEAVY FLOW I GUESS} CRAMING AND ALL-- THEN THE NEXT DAY AFTER SEX I WENT TO THE RESTROOM AND WHEN I WIPE THERE WAS BLOOD_SO I PUT A TAMPON IN THINKING I WAS STARTING AGAIN BUT LATER WHEN I PULLED IT OUT THEIR WAY BARLEY ANYTHIN ON IT AND THE SAME THING HAPPEN THE NEXT DAY I WAS JUST SPOTTING___NOW IV BEEN FEELING TIRED, KINDA MOODY, FREQUENT URINATION AND MY BREAST HURT SO BADD {SUMTIME}... IM ALMOST POSITIVE IM PREGNANT.. BUT PLEASE TELL ME WHAT U THINK {IM GONNA TAKE A HOME PREGNANTCY TEST THE 23 ABOUT THE TIME I STARTED MY PERIOD LAST MONTH} [WRITE ME AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK] PLEASE!! :D :D

i am having the same problem, i was just wondering what yours came to be, were you pg??