HI I AM 28 YEARS OLD, I HAVE HAD A LATE PERIOD FOR THE LAST 6 MONTHS, BUT THIS MONTH WAS DIFFERENT, IT WAS 8 DAYS LATE, STARTED OUT NORMAL LITE FOR A DAY, THEN HEAVY FOR A DAY THEN SPOTTING THE OTHER 3. WELL MY PERIOD ENDED 5 DAYS AFTER IT STARTED, TWO DAYS GO BY, GO OUT TO A PARTY, HAVE SOME FUN WITH BF OF 2 YEARS, AND THEN BY THAT MORNING IM SPOTTING AGAIN. :-( I HAVE BEEN SPOTTING NOW FOR 4 DAYS. ITS A REAL LIGHT PINK JUST ENOUGH TO WEAR A PAD. NOW WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET PREGNANT FOR A WHILE NOW, BUT NO SUCK LUCK,. I TOOK AN AT HOME P.T. AND IT CAME BACK NEGATIVE JUST AFTER I STARTED SPOTTING. I PLANNED ON TAKING ANOTHER ONE WITH IN THE NEXT WEEK. BUT REALLY FEAR THAT IT TOO WILL BE NEG. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF I AM COULD POSSIBLY BE PREGO AGAIN,

P.S. I HAVE HAD THREE KIDS IN THE PAST BUT NONE OF THEM LIKE THIS. I FEEL SO LOST RIGHT NOW. AND I FEEL LIKE I AM HAVING PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS BUT COULD BE MISTAKEN BY PERIOD SIGNS AS WELL BUT I HAVE ALREADY HAD MY PERIOD (OR SO I THOUGHT)