I had a period in May that lasted for two days and again in June for two days. I have been trying to get pregnant. On a few occastions after intercourse there has been some blood, this happened a few times when I was pregnant the first time and my stomach area is getting larger. Could I be pregnant? I took a home pregnancy test but it came out negative, but my sister said when she was pregnant with her youngest child she never got a positive result from a home pregnancy test, she had to take a blood test and come to find out she was 8 weeks pregnant. I have had some minor aches and pains in my back and legs.

I am currently 37 weeks pregnant when i was suspicious that i may be pregnant I did not recieve a + pregnancy test untill i was 3 months pregnant, could be either way go to the doctor especially if your trying he may give you some helpfull tips in that sence as well if it turns out ur not!

Hi Debbie, usually with a pregnancy test you want to take them about two to three weeks after conception. You might want to try taking another pregnancy test a week later just to be sure. As far as I can tell right now, you are not pregnant, but I think that you might want to check again in the future just to be sure. Let me know, okay?