Heyy guyss :) ' me && my boyfriend of almost 7 months have had unprotected sex multiple times I am on the BC pill && have taken it the right way for about 8 months now , my period is spouse to start 2 days from know but ........ I have been feeling different .... Like being pregnant different . I don't know what it feels like cuzz thus will be my/our first baby:)!! I have been having non stop head acts , tried , nipples/boobies hurting , my nipples have began to get darker && there are blue blood vains all on my boobs now they feel full && heavier , an full feeling in my stomach && kinda bubble if that makes any since , everytime I eat something I feel like I'm going to throw it up , I can't suck my stomach in like I could use to && It feels as if its full , I can smell things alot more && sometimes if I smell like food I have ordered or about to eat I can't eat it cuzz the smell makes me sick to the stomach ' I have not gotten sick I just get the feeling of geting sick && it happens at different times of each day . My boyfriend says I am pregnant cuzz he says my boobs feel && look bigger && he says my stomach looks && feels alil different . We are ready to have an lil one && if we are pregnant we will be beyond over happy:)!! Soo moms out there or new moms how dose it feel to be pregnant && do you think I could really be pregnant!?:) P.s I bought an pregnantcy test today but I don't wanna take it untill the date of my period to see if it comes on. What should I do ??

I think i might be pregnant im not sure if i can be having symptoms this early though?
i had sex 3 daus before ovulation then i had sex 1 day past ovulation we used the withdrawal method but the first time he came we didnt fully clean ourselves and had sex again , the second time he came and i sat on the *** with out knowing ive beem feeling nauseous for everything dizzy sometimes discomfort in my back and bad headaches im suppose to get my period next week, is it too early to know though?