I'm 26 wks pregnant and worried my ex could be the father but I think it's by bf's because the dates add more with the dates I was with him. I was with my ex only 02/10/12 and 02/13/12. My periods are irregular sometimes, I skipped my period in February and had a light one on 03/9/12. I took a pregnancy test 2.5 weeks after I was with my ex and got a negative then had that light period. Both of my u/s have put me at 5 days ahead from what I should be. My EDD is 12/14/12 and by u/s it's 12/9/12. I got measured for fundal height when I was exactly 24 wks and the mid-wife said I' was measuring right on point at 24/25 cm's. I thought you're supposed to match the cm to the weeks you're pregnant? Is there a chance by ex could be the father based on my measurements? I know they aren't 100% accurate but wouldn't I be further along if it was my ex's?

If your EDD is 12/14/12 then you add three months and minus 7 days....so 3/7 when your last mentral period was.... so let's see here. You had two light periods and a negative pregnancy test TWO and a HALF weeks after your first "missed" period. I think it's highly unlikely the baby belongs to the EX. Ultrasounds are not always right on the dot. Give or take a few days. Same with fundal height. It can be a lil off here and here. But your fundal height would be much greater especially since it appears it was weeks between the ex and bf? When were you with the bf after the ex? It takes ten days for the egg to "implant" and for you to be "officially" pregnant. It takes ten days to travel it's journey up the tube and make it's final home in the uterus then about a week for your homones to be at the levels for the preg test to show. You were within the time frame for it to appear on the test. So, does the bf know about this close call? He should be understanding. Maybe to ease both your fears you could do a simple paternity test. It's an at home kit you can have sent off. 100 dollars. Or one done in a lab for 300-500 and it's court approved. I think it's worth the money for the peace of mind. But I need a little more info on the boyfriend before I can be more of a help.

- I am a nurse. 

Thank you for your answer Charlie. I didn't have two light periods just one. I missed my period in February, but as I mentioned I have irregular periods so it's normal for me to skip a month. I took a pregnancy test after I was with my ex which was on February 13th and I tested negative around March 3rd. I was with my boyfriend after February, I can't remember specific dates but I was with my boyfriend in March, and the ex only those two dates which were the 10th and 13th of February. My last period was March 9th. So far everything is adding up to be my boyfriend's but I'm paranoid about the baby not being his although I believe it is. And no my boyfriend isn't aware of the situation, I have my own reasons which i don't want to get into to but I'm trying to avoid this unless it's absolutely necessary. I know it's wrong not to tell him, right now I Just want opinions then I will take the steps necessary from there.