i had unprotected sex on march 9....n had pill the same day..i got my periods(which i think were periods only) on 18th which were to come on 15th n had blood clots in it too..flow stopped on 21 n very little was there on 22nd now on 23rd m getting brownish spotting...

i also have body ache, temperature and weakness and tiredness for few days....

havnt taken pregnancy test yet....do u think i m pregnant plz help???

did you man ejaculate in you? did you use protection? how long do your periods usually last? when was your period before march 9th? sometimes having sex will make your period come 2 or 3 days late. so i doubt it being a couple days late is anything significant...usually when your pregnant your whole body doesnt ache is more common for just your back to ache.

ya he did....n it was unprotected
periods are normal 4-5 days n last month it was on 15th....

but d main reason of my worry is the lil brownish discharge on 5th day on my cycle..back ache s there...n lil constipation too...

i have always been told that you are ferilte a week after getting off of your period which would mean that when you had sex on the 9th it would not have been in the time frame that you would have been fertile. sometimes it varies in different women though. that happened to me i got my period march 4th and it only lasted 2 days and was dark brown...i usually have a 7day cycle so it was 5days short but i took pregnancy test after pregnancy test and they all said negative and i dont have any symptoms.

tx a lot.....

it relli hlpd me.....tx again