i am pregnant and time is i think 45 days and i want to destroy my pregnancy tell me then name of pill it's will finish and full details how i get it and how much days? 

First go and see a gynecologist as soon as possible as he or she will only be able to advice you the right medicine for the termination of your pregnancy.As it is still in a very early stage so it might just be possible to do it with the right kind of medication. But please do not try any kind of medicine and put your life in jeopardy.

you tell me about pills how i get it how much days couse it's early stage tell me then right name of then pills

Hi quadeer, you can only get pills to end your pregnancy from a doctor or family planning or abortion clinic. You need to be seen by a doctor. It is not safe to try to end your pregnancy yourself. You would be putting your own life at risk. Only do it with medical help. the medication sometimes used to end a pregnancy is called ru486. It is not available in every country, and it is only ever available from medical professionals. I don't know where you live or what sort of access you gave to health care but please get medical advice for this. Take care

Hi qadeer, you need to see a doctor to end your pregnancy. It is the only safe way to do it. All the best

I want to destroy my pregnancy of one month

Dear, if you are still pregnant, abortion just isn't the way to go. You could end up regretting it. Believe me, it's quite common for a woman to regret her abortion. If you want to help yourself, please go see your local crisis pregnancy center. They are welcoming and comfortable places that help you work out her options and find one that works for her before you do something hasty. Honestly, you won't regret it. Also, I'm pretty sure adoption could work for you because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. You won't regret that decision at all and your child will grow up fine. Believe me, I know two little girls who were adopted. You may not agree with what I am saying, but I'm just trying to help you before you do something you may regret. I hope this makes things Better. (Also, just a heads up, most abortion pills tend to carcinogenic, or in other words, cancer causing)

this is first time i fuch her just 5 days and i want withdraw the pregnant