hello....ummm....yesterday, I was getting dressed and i pulled my pants and they rubbed against my right testicle really hard...and it hurt kinda bad...i could still stand up and everything, but it was just a pain thta wouldnt go away...

well, anyway, i decided to go to bed to try to sleep it off....i woke up about 3 or 4 hours later, and the pain was still there....So i was starting to wonder if something was really wrong...i dont know if its swollen or not...i dont really know how to check that kind of stuff...

but anyway, i woke up the next morning, and the pain had kind of eased off a little bit...but when i move, I could still feel the pain....and i still feel that pain now, whenever my right testicle touches something....

but my question is....is this just a pain that im feeling from hurting my testicle, or is it something more serious....and should i go to the doctor to get it checked out...my friend told me to wait a few days and see if the pain stays...its been about a good day and a half now....and im wondering how long should it take to heal if there isnt nothing seriously wrong with it...

Well, you never can tell where the pain is coming from until you have been looked at by a doc.

It could be some kind of an infection that's causing such pain and you may need an antibiotic to help solve the problem. Like your friend said, wait a few days (a day or two) and if the pain still continues, see a doc!

A bump to the testicle, or injury, can cause pain for a few days. If it's not gone in a couple more days, see a urologist.

I have had the pain for a couple days it hasnt got worse but im worried because its not the right ball that hurts its the sperm tube behind it because their will be 1 lump on each side. That is what hurts does anyone know about it?? i just thought it would be a blockage but after me and my girlfriend has sex it didnt hurt but 5 mins later it started again please help

im haveing a problem my left testical is in a lot of pain its a little swollen and i dont know what to do im 1 2 and i cant find any awnsers

that could be testicular torsion it is very serious and should be treated right away!! i know that was over a year ago but that can cause death if not treated and loss of a testicle if treated too late

It's always the right one, isn't it... Also, try a warm bath. It eases the pain